Blockunity is a market analysis, trading and advanced portfolio tracking platform, whose goal is to position itself among the leaders of data aggregation in the field of cryptocurrencies.
The team is composed of 7 passionate, polyvalent and dynamic persons, some of which with more than 6 years of experience in the field of crypto and IT. Thus, having a clear vision of the competition and its limits, as well as the challenges and the strategy to adopt.
The success and the sustainability of cryptoassets and blockchains will be achieved with the democratization of it, to a public that is aware of those new technologies.
We value transparency, trust, accessibility and quality during our interactions and during the whole development process.
We strongly believe in the revolution that are blockchains and cryptocurrencies. That’s why we created Blockunity: to grow this ecosystem that we trust and constantly push the limits of these technologies, while participating in the construction of tomorrow’s world.
- Development and launch of the showcase website.
- Development of algorithms and indicators.
- Business plan development.
- Implementation of the IT infrastructure.
- Core web application development.
- Publication of the Whitepaper.
- Marketing plan development.
- Start of the Seed Sale.
- Opening of the legal structure.
- Implementation of new indicators and advanced metrics.
- Development of portfolio monitoring modules.
- Detection system deployment.
- Strategic Sale.
- Start of communication phase.
- Trading strategies development.
- Market sentiment indicators integration.
- Unyx Data (Blockunity indexes) implementation.
- Launch of a closed beta.
- Private Sale.
- On-chain data implementation.
- Algorithmic trading bot integration.
Q1 2023 +
- Public Sales (Q1 2023).
- Blockunity (BKU) token listing (Q1 2023).
- First public version of the platform (Q1 2023).
- Mobile app.
- New unprecedented features and continuous improvement.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
Business Strategy & Professional Trader
Analyst & Crypto, Blockchain and IT Trainer
Entrepreneur & Strategic Leader in IT
Videographer & Analyst
Analyst & Business Strategy
Tax & Legal
Relationships & Marketing
- Analysis & Trading