Be aware of the activity of the holders in order to interpret precisely what they are doing. These metrics will help you to see more clearly in the long term.
- Long-Term Supply : The sum of the long-term portfolio values.
- Long-Term Net Position Change : The change in total supply held by long-term portfolios over a given period.
- Short-Term Supply : The sum of the short-term potfolio values.
- Hodl Waves Set : of supply age range, named HODL waves. The colored bands indicate the share of existing Bitcoin that was last moved, based on a period stated in the legend.
- Realized Hodl Waves : HODL waves weighted by the Realized Price.
- Lost or Hodled Coins : The important movements of coins that have not moved for a long time.
- Hodler Net Position Change : The movement made by long-term investors.
- Accumulation Addresses : Addresses that are accumulating specific cryptocurrencies without selling.
- Accumulation Addresses Balance : The sum of the portfolio values considered as accumulating.